Virtual Networking Strategyprint
The Virtual Networking Strategy will support a variety of online activities, including:
- normal business of the Action (i.e., WG meetings),
- knowledge building (i.e., webinars and presentations),
- and informal networking activities.
The overall strategy on virtual networking for CA18201 aligns with the COST Association principles, including openness and inclusivity.
It will be especially beneficial to early career researchers, researchers from:
- Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC),
- COST Near Neighbour Countries (NNC),
- and International Partner Countries (IPC)
as it will provide virtual opportunities for collaboration, innovation and furthering their research that may be unavailable otherwise.
The Virtual Networking Strategy can be downloaded here.